(RADIATOR) RAdmin problems

Yehudi Binder yehudi.binder at etsl.co.nz
Tue Aug 10 00:22:42 CDT 2004

Hi guys,

	I'm trying the RAdmin product using a windows2003 with a MySQL server database. I'm just starting the installation - I have perl, dbi and odbc modules installed to support the product, as well as Radiator. I also created a database called RAdmin in MySql and linked it to ODBC. So, when I try running the command "perl createdb.pl -create basicdb.dat radattrs.dat", it shows me the following error:
C:\Radiator\Radmin-1.8>perl createdb.pl -create basicdb.dat radattrs.dat
DBD::ODBC::db do failed: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.20a-debug]Table 'radmin.radattrs' doesn't exist (SQL-42S02)(DBD: Execute immediate failed err=-1)
at Radmin/DBSQL.pm line 619, <FILE> line 7.

	The errors keep going until the end of the script. Has anybody tried this configuration before? Has anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Yehudi.

This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential,
and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
 not the intended recipient do not copy, disclose, or use the contents in
any way and please notify us by return e-mail immediately, then
destroy the message. ETSL is not responsible for any changes made to
this message and/or any attachments after sending by ETSL.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au