(RADIATOR) Easy add ascend-data-filter to mysql

Wayne wayne at hamilton.net
Mon Aug 9 22:45:29 CDT 2004

Hello All,

I need to send a ascend-data-filter. I was looking for and easy add but I don't think it's going to be this easy. I want to add a filter to drop connections to port 25 that are not going to my mail server but I want to do it on a per user bases in my mysql database. Could I just add a Field to my table called ADDTOREPLY and put this in my Authby SQL AuthSelect select PASSWORD, CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR, ADDTOREPLY from SUBSCRIBERS where USERNAME='%n' ? This way if a customer needs to use a different email server than our local one we can just put a NULL in the ADDTOREPLY field. Some how this seems to simple I don't think I can just a ADDTOREPLY. Has someone else done this on a per user bases if so can you tell me how you went about it ?

Thanks Wayne