(RADIATOR) Text file database --> New Database format needed

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 25 16:45:46 CDT 2003

Hello Robert -

It sounds to me like there is a typo somewhere in the existing users
file, which is causing the "end" of the file to be incorrect.

Most Radiator users employ an SQL database for user definitions and
accounting and so on. You will find example configuration files and
example table creation scripts in the "goodies" directory. There is
also a "buildsql" utility supplied in the Radiator distribution that
you can use to load a flat file into an SQL database. See section 10 in
the Radiator 3.7 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au