(RADIATOR) Text file database --> New Database format needed

Robert Torres rmtorres at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 25 12:24:44 CDT 2003

Sorry about the previous email. I created another one so that people can
respond accordingly.

------------------------------
Hello,

I have been using radius for about 4 months now and its a great product.
Lately I have had wireless users come to my office reporting problems.
Their MAC address is ok but they couldn't connect. Once i placed them on
top of the list of users (600+ users) then it began to work.

I have had someone look through the list and did not see any
discrepancies.

In my opinion I think we need to move on to a more robust database. We
currently are running radius and it points to a simple text file.

What is the next step to go for someone who already has a text file with
users on an active wireless network?

Example of text file:

123456-123456
# name: Torres, Robert email: torres at rbs.rutgers.edu
.
.
.
.

Thank you,

Robert Torres
Rutgers Business School - Unit Computing Manager
Rutgers Business School - MBA Candidate
Rutgers University
973-353-1821
http://torres.rutgers.edu