(RADIATOR) eap_ttls.cfg Typo?

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Fri Sep 26 00:44:41 CDT 2003

Howdy,

After upgrading to Radiator 3.7 I'm getting the following error:

Reply-Message = "EAP TTLS inner authentication redespatched to a
Handler"

Things worked just fine in 3.6... :)

I took a look in eap_ttls.cfg, but it looks like there is a typo...

There is a starting <Realm DEFAULT> declaration, but it ends with a
</Handler> tag.

That doesn't quite look right...

I guess I'll give the eap_ttls_proxy.cfg handler method a try...

Should this work the way I have it configured, or did I do something
wrong?

Here's the offending realm definition:

<Realm DEFAULT>
    RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
    AcctLogFileName %L/accounting/accounting.acct

     RejectHasReason

     AuthByPolicy    ContinueAlways

     AuthBy         ACCT-TEST

     <AuthLog FILE>
         Filename                %L/authlog/authlog.log
         LogSuccess              1
         LogFailure              1
         SuccessFormat           %l,%u,%{NAS-Identifier},%N,%h,OK
         FailureFormat           %l,%u,%{NAS-Identifier},%N,%h,FAIL
     </AuthLog>
    RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/

    <AuthBy FILE>
        Filename                        /usr/local/etc/users
        EAPType                         TTLS TLS MD5-Challenge MSCHAP-V2
        EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize          1024
        EAPTLS_CAFile                   /etc/radiator/CA.pem
        EAPTLS_CertificateType          PEM
        EAPTLS_CertificateFile          /etc/radiator/Server.pem
        EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile           /etc/radiator/Server.pem
        EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword       PrivateKey

        EAPTLS_SessionResumption 0
        AutoMPPEKeys

    </AuthBy>
</Realm>