(RADIATOR) config problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 17 22:34:33 CDT 2003

Hello Ivo -

I suspect that the environment in which you are running Radiator does
not include the environment variables you have configured. I suggest
you run "radiusd" by hand first, in a shell that has the correct
environment:

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file .....

You should then incorporate the same environment variables into your
startup script (we suggest you use the "restartWrapper" utility
included in the "goodies" directory.

There is a FAQ item here:

	http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#127

ps - there are some recent patches for Radiator that deal with these
problems

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au