(RADIATOR) Re: check attribute expiration date

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Sep 18 02:06:47 CDT 2003

Hello,

WE have now added support for an optional time component in ValidFrom, ValidTo
and Expiration. Some valid examples are:

Dec 30 1998
Dec 30, 2000
December 30, 2000
Dec 30, 2000 11:30:00
2002-02-02 23:00:00
30/12/2002 01:00:00
30.12.2002

There is a new version of Util.pm in the 3.6 patches area that supports all
these syntaxes.
Please let me know how you go.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au