(RADIATOR) Radiator Installation on other machine than SQL

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Wed Sep 3 08:08:15 CDT 2003

Hi Hugh,
	We have Perl 5.8.0 with radiator 3.6, and Oracle 9.2.0. They get
along well with each other, in both installation and operation phase.

	I have a little puzzle: I notice that the timestamp of my first
right away (the third appearing in the list-- after you and other reply, I
believe). Not a big deal but just wonder technically how this happened. I
also notice my previous postings on the already solved problem "XP PEAP
hung radiator on ThinkPAD security issue", and few others, got no reply. I
wonder this is attributed to (1) a behind-the-scene moderation and
postings got re-queue according to some unknown selection criteria, and
(2) those previous postings got no interest, they fell into the crack, or
there are other reason we should talk off list.

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au