(RADIATOR) Radiator Installation on other machine than SQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 3 19:07:31 CDT 2003

Hello Bon -

As you know I try to respond to all of the mail I receive in a prompt
manner (keeping in mind that we are half a day ahead of you here in
Australia - in other words I am usually asleep when you are posting
your messages).

If you don't see your mail in the archive, nor get a response from me
it is probably because our mail machine never received it. If I didn't
respond it may also be that I simply missed the message, but that
happens fairly rarely.

We do not moderate the list and if you send to me directly I respond
directly - I don't copy private mail to the list.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au