***SPAM*** (RADIATOR) How to handle CHAP/MSCHAP requests in AuthBy EXTERNAL

Dan Vande More dvm at firstlink.com
Tue Oct 7 11:13:11 CDT 2003

Holy cow! Close your open relay and maybe more people will see your questions!
Anyway, you should be able to use perl to handle this, it should do just fine.

Dan

 has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
  postmaster at firstlink.com for details.
 Content preview:  How Can I handle CHAP/MSCHAP requests in AuthBy
  EXTERNAL configuration, I know that passwords are passed encrypted. But
  I dont know how to encrypt the real passwords against the received
  ones. [...]  Content analysis details:   (17.3 points, 6.0 required)
 pts rule name              description
 0.8 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_HTTP     RBL: SORBS: sender is open HTTP proxy server
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM_HTTP       RBL: OPM: sender is open HTTP CONNECT proxy
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in opm.blitzed.org]
 4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM            RBL: Received via a relay in opm.blitzed.org
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in opm.blitzed.org]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY    RBL: NJABL: sender is an open proxy
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM_HTTP_POST  RBL: OPM: sender is open HTTP POST proxy
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in opm.blitzed.org]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL          RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                            [217.219.97.130 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [< http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=217.219.97.130>]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI           RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                            [Inaccurate or missing WHOIS data]