(RADIATOR) Re: MULTIPLE ERRORS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Oct 7 17:12:01 CDT 2003

Hello Karen -

Vendor 3076 is Altiga and neither of these attributes are in the list
of Altiga VSA's that we have in the standard dictionary.

You should check with the vendor to find out what the definitions for
these attributes should be, and please let us know when you find out so
we can add them to the dictionary for the next release.

In the meantime you can always add something like this to the Altiga
VSA's in your dictionary:

VENDORATTR  3076  Altiga-Bogus-Attr-32             32 string

VENDORATTR  3076  Altiga-Bogus-Attr-195          195 string

You will need to restart "radiusd" after changing the dictionary so the
new definitions are read.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au