(RADIATOR) Injecting passwords in PreAuthHook.

Joao Pedro Goncalves joaop at co.sapo.pt
Thu May 29 12:12:10 CDT 2003

Hi,

We are using <AuthBy LDAP2> to retrieve NAS attributes and it's working
great, but we want our users to be authenticated against a different
system in PreAuthHook. We've managed to get it working as a proof of
concept.

My question is,
How can i inject the password in the check item lists, so that later
it will check it as it should, or how do i issue a REJECT directly from
PreAuthHook, which would be optimal, since there would be one less
access to the ldap server.

Thank your for your time.

--
João Pedro Gonçalves