(RADIATOR) Wi-Fi - Radius attributes to change the SSID

Fernando Romão fromao at fe.up.pt
Thu May 29 11:30:37 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using Radiator 3.6 to create de follow scenario:
I want auhenticate users of my wireless network campus that belong to my
institution and proxy users of another instituition to other remote
Radiator Server. The configuration is working well when authenticating
users in a unique SSID. But i want to use de radiator to force the AP
(CISCO AIRONET 1100) to associate a SSID to users of my instituition and
associate other SSID to users that don't belong to mine. I think the
configuration is fine but the truth is it isn't working. Doubts: Is the
problem on my configuration file? Could it be the AP? Or on the XP? Has
anyone tried this scenario help me?

I received a Accept-Accept but the AP doesn't make the association.
I used the following configuration file:

<Realm institution1>
	<AuthBy .....>
	      # I make the proxy here
		AddToReply cisco-avpair="ssid=instSSID1"
      <\AuthBy>

</Realm>

<Realm myinstitution>
	<AuthBy .....>
	      # I make the authenticate here
		AddToReply cisco-avpair="ssid=myinstSSID"
      <\AuthBy>
</Realm>

            Thanks

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au