(RADIATOR) Wireless hotspot

Balgansuren balgaa at publica.ub.mng.net
Thu May 29 04:42:34 CDT 2003

Hello,

We are using Radiator Radius server using last few years.

We are very happy with Radiator product.

Currently we are using Radiator for dial-up, prepaid dial-up , VoIP
accounting, ADSL prepaid/postpaid services. Currently, VoIP
prepaid/postpaid application using Radiator is under early development
stage.

We are looking for wireless equipment vendor for WiFi hotspot service
using Radiator for AAA.

We greatly appreciate who to share experience, knowledge WiFi hotspot
deployment with us.

Thanks,
Balgaa

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au