(RADIATOR) Possible Logging Bug

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed May 28 23:53:22 CDT 2003

Hello Bret,

Thanks for your note. We are always pleased to receive potential bug reports.

This issue has been raised before. It is due to the fact that at high Trace
levels, Radiator starts logging vatrious DEBUG activities _before_ it changes
UID and GID.

This problem generally does not arise at lower Trace levels.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au