(RADIATOR) Incredibly high Acct-Session-Times

Richard Grantham Richard.Grantham at bactel.com
Thu May 29 09:51:58 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I think this only happens when a call does not connect but I've
noticed something strange with regards to call duration.  I think this
is illustrated well in this output listing from our accounting database:

ACCT_SESSION_TIME
-----------------
                4
       1054176189
       1054176307
       1054176350
       1054176384
       1054176426
       1054176522
       1054177499
       1054177560
       1054177767
                7
       1054179354
       1054179448
       1054196686
       1054197106
       1054198442
       1054199147
       1054200785
       1054200912
       1054201263
       1054201288

The sensible numbers are 'real' Acct-Session-Time values.  I'm
wondering, where does Radiator get these HUGE values from?  They
seem to increase would I be right in thinking they are based on the
system time?  Why are they not 0?  Can I force them to be 0?

Richard
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au