(RADIATOR) How to debug ignored Access Request??

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 12 04:14:32 CDT 2003

Hello Erik -

How nice to hear from you - I hope everything is going well.

A trace 4 debug will show you every packet received on both the
authentication and the accounting ports within Radiator, whether they
are ultimately processed or not.

If you are not seeing anything in the Radiator debug, then it is
probably because either the destination IP address and/or UDP port
number is incorrect. You should use a packet sniffer to see what is
going on at the network level on the Radiator host (snoop, tcpdump,
ethereal, whatever ....).

You can also use the Cisco "debug ...." command to see what is
happening with the authentication on the router.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au