(RADIATOR) How to debug ignored Access Request??

Erik Wirring LE34 Trimble Center Danmark ew at trimblecenter.dk
Thu Jun 12 03:31:40 CDT 2003

We are currently testing a GPRS connection to our network where the Telephone Company sends the data thru a GRE tunnel.
To control who is allowed to connect and what IP no (Internal IPno)  they shall use we use the Radiator server.
We can see from the package and byte count on the Cisco router where the tunnel ends that there comes 3 packets with a sum of 522 bytes -that looks lige three access-requests but the Radiator doesnot show any thing in the debug window.

Should I be able to see a Access-request from a client not configurated or with a wrong shared secret in the debug ??

Or how do see what these access-request are.

At the moment the telephone company thinks that the 'monkey' is on my side because we can count these three packets comming out of the tunnel.

Best Regards

Erik Wirring
Chief Software Engineer
Chartered Surveyor

Email: EW at TrimbleCenter.Dk
Direct tel: +45 77 332 257
Mobile   : +45 51 314 257

Trimble Center Danmark A/S
Energivej 34
DK-2750 Ballerup
Denmark
Tel: +45 77 332 233
Fax.+45 77 332 299
Http://www.TrimbleCenter.Dk
Http://GPSnet.dk     The Electronic Referencenetwork of Denmark
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au