(RADIATOR) Using "Identifier" in a client clause

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 28 18:51:44 CDT 2003

Hello Bob -

The parameters that are passed to the external program are the
attributes that are contained in the request packet, so you will need
to arrange for the Identifier to be added to the incoming request.

With recent versions of Radiator you can do this with an AddToRequest
in the Client clause:

<Client 1.2.3.4>
	Secret XXXXXX
	Identifier modem
	AddToRequest Client-Identifier = %{Client:Identifier}
</Client>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au