(RADIATOR) MySQL auth

Matteo Jurman matteoj at libero.it
Mon Jul 28 10:12:04 CDT 2003

Hi everybody!
Now all works, but I have still a few questions:
after installing DBI:mysql support I'm in the condition to request
authentication via both radpwtst and a client interface on which I'm
working, but the attributes are shown uncorrectly (first case, radpwtst) or
quite not shown (second case, my pretty client)...
So the first question is this: to make the attributes shown, what command I
have to insert in the clause <AuthBySQL>, assuming that the SUBSCRIBERS
table is the one in which I have to insert the attributes...
Otherwise, if my reasoning is wrong , in which table I have to insert those
attributes to make Radiator read them and write them?

MaTTeo JuRMaN
matteoj at libero.it
http://www.matteo-ale.org/