(RADIATOR) MySQL auth

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 28 19:20:01 CDT 2003

Hello Matteo -

I am not quite sure I understand what you are wanting to do.

The AuthBy SQL clause should look like this if you want to use the
CHECKATTR and REPLYATTR columns in the database for the check and reply
attributes:

	<AuthBy SQL>

		DBSource	dbi:mysql:radius
		DBUsername  	radius

		AuthSelect select PASSWORD, CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR \
			from SUBSCRIBERS where USERNAME=%0

		AuthColumnDef 0, Password, check
		AuthColumnDef 1, GENERIC, check
		AuthColumnDef 2, GENERIC, reply