(RADIATOR) Radiator, SQL and null passwords

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Fri Jul 25 10:53:02 CDT 2003

Richard,
	Could it be something as simple as the following?

	select decode(user, <username>, 'ACCEPT', 'DENIED')
	from user_table
	where user = <username> and pass = <password>;

<username> and <password> are sent from radiator to the Oracle
DB. "user" and "pass" are username and password attributes in a table
called "user_table" in the Oracle DB schema. 'ACCEPT' and 'DENIED' are to
be replaced by whatever attributes of your NAS can recognize.

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au