(RADIATOR) Radiator, SQL and null passwords

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 25 17:55:27 CDT 2003

Hello Richard -

This is the expected behaviour. If you want to change this you will
need to supply an AuthSelect statement that does something different.

See section 6.28.6 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Here is the relevant point:

If the password (or encrypted password) column for a user is NULL in
the database, then any password will be accepted for that user.