(RADIATOR) Radiator, SQL and null passwords

Richard Grantham richard at bactel.net
Fri Jul 25 09:54:43 CDT 2003

Hi list,

We are authenticating users against an Oracle database and there is a
particular Radiator (at least I assume it's Radiator) behaviour which we
would like to eliminate.

Concerning users with null passwords (i.e. a database null in the
password field.  When a password is supplied and the user has a null
password access is granted.  We would like to make it so that if a
password has been supplied when the user has a null password then access
is denied.  I can't see a configuration attribute for this and.  I've
seen the previous posts on null passwords but they are not really
related.

Any thoughts?

Richard
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au