(RADIATOR) question

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Jul 18 02:57:09 CDT 2003

Hello Chris,

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:05 pm, Chris wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm using radmin + radiator, Right now I want to do these to my system,
> please point me out to some examples or possible solutions:
>
> 1. How do I make first time users to base their starting usage from the
> moment they first logged into the system?

You could use an AcctSQLStatement that sets thir expiry date if it is
currently NULL. The the first successful session start will set their expiry
date to, say the current date + 30 days (or whatever your policy is).

> 2. I want to implement an off
> peak time wherein when users login from 12am to 7am that their usage won't
> be deducted during those specified time.

You could set up multiple Handlers, each with a different Time check items:

# off peak
<Handler Time=Al0000-0700>
	<AuthBy RADMIN>
		# no AccountingTable or AcctColumnDef entries here
		# means no accounting data inserted
</Handler>

# all the rest
<Handler>