(RADIATOR) question

Chris authadmin at dctech.com.ph
Thu Jul 17 21:05:02 CDT 2003

Hello list,

I'm using radmin + radiator, Right now I want to do these to my system, please point me out to some examples or possible solutions:

1. How do I make first time users to base their starting usage from the moment they first logged into the system?
2. I want to implement an off peak time wherein when users login from 12am to 7am that their usage won't be deducted during those specified time.

thanks,
chris

---