(RADIATOR) Radiator & IPTables integraton

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 17 06:00:28 CDT 2003

Hello Francisco -

Your hook code will run for every radius request matched by this
Handler.

Your code should check to see if it is an accounting start or an
accounting stop. If the request is an accounting start, then add a rule
to the NAT list using the Framed-IP-Address in the request. If the
request is an accounting stop, then remove the rule from the NAT list
again using the Framed-IP-Address in the request.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au