(RADIATOR) question

Chris authadmin at dctech.com.ph
Fri Jul 18 06:56:54 CDT 2003

> You could use an AcctSQLStatement that sets thir expiry date if it is
> currently NULL. The the first successful session start will set their
expiry
> date to, say the current date + 30 days (or whatever your policy is).

thanks mike should I be safe then if  I add this to my AcctSQLStatement to
update my VALIDFROM table:

AcctSQLStatement update RADUSERS set VALIDFROM=now where VALIDFROM='0',
TIMELEFT=TIMELEFT-0%{Acct-Session-Time} etc.

thanks,
Chris

---

This Email is protected by RAV AntiVirus Security Software for SuSE Linux eMail Server

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au