[Fwd: Re: (RADIATOR) Adding an attribute "Post Handler"]

David Miller dmiller at newportnet.com
Fri Jan 24 10:34:18 CST 2003

At 02:08 AM 1/24/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello Hugh -
>
>I will be happy to send you the name of our company, which has
>indeed "purchased this copy of radiator".  Can you please send
>me the name of the registered company who published the book you
>own on manners?  If you can't find it, I'll be happy to send one
>of those too.
>

>bja
>

>Brian Acosta
>i-55 internet services

Whoa Brian!!!

You are seriously out of line here. The request is quite
reasonable as Radiator (and support) are a for sale product. The same
request was made of me when I first asked question on the setup and
configuration of Radiator and posed absolutely no problem. I have been
administering a Radiator installation for approx. 18 months now and have
found this list and Hugh's help and suggestions to ALWAYS be courteous
and on target. The one minor bug that I found was patched in 12 hours.
This is amazing considering the time zone differences between Australia
and here (Oregon USA).

Please take a deep breathe, and get a grip.

Regards,
David Miller
System Administrator
Newport Internet