[Fwd: Re: (RADIATOR) Adding an attribute "Post Handler"]

bja at i-55.com bja at i-55.com
Fri Jan 24 02:08:23 CST 2003

Hello Hugh -

I will be happy to send you the name of our company, which has
indeed "purchased this copy of radiator".  Can you please send
me the name of the registered company who published the book you
own on manners?  If you can't find it, I'll be happy to send one
of those too.

bja

Brian Acosta
i-55 internet services