(RADIATOR) Radius and Wireless APs

Jeremy L. Mordkoff jlm at TataraSystems.com
Fri Jan 17 10:36:35 CST 2003

I don't think the dlink has radius authentication. I think the cisco can
authenticate 802.1x clients via radius (eap-md5 or peap-md5). Usually
these boxes are front ends for NAS's that do http interception to
prevent unauthorized use.

Are you worried about security or providing a pay-for-use service?

JLM

Jeremy Mordkoff

Tatara Systems

978-206-0808 (direct)