(RADIATOR) How to configure?

Gabriel Chang gchang at skynetglobal.com
Thu Feb 13 16:21:18 CST 2003

To Whom It May Concern:
                                       I have an evaluation copy of your
Radiator, I have installed it by following your reference manual. The
platform, I have used is on Windows 2000 Server. However I am having
problems configuring it by following your instructions.

I'm not sure what to do next?

In the Radiator directory I have a radius.cfg file and also in the
Goodies directory there are some sample config files in there. This is
the first time I have installed a radius so bare my ignorance.

Referring to the reference manual on Radiator there are some scripts
that tell me what to do. But I'm not sure where I should start. Could
anyone tell me what I should do next step.

Thanks & Kind Regards
Gabriel