(RADIATOR) Using SQL statemens inside a PostAuthHook

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 11 19:44:59 CST 2003

Hello Bogdan -

Yes you can use all of the Radiator internal routines on an existing
connection to the database established in an AuthBy SQL clause. You
just need to get a handle to the AuthBy clause (using find()) and use
that handle for your calls.

You will find an example of how to get a handle to an AuthBy clause in
the hook AllocateIPAddressFromProxy in the file goodies/hooks.txt. You
will also find lots of examples of how to use the SQL calls in the code
in the Radius directory.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au