(RADIATOR) Rodopi & Radiator

Dan Melomedman dan%dan.dan at devonit.com
Thu Feb 6 21:17:13 CST 2003

Tim Jung wrote:
> I am still stuck if anyone has any suggestions.

First, you need to be asking these questions on the FreeTDS mailing
list. Other than that, I would compile sqsh against the FreeTDS library,
and use sqsh to log in with the SQL Server account and database to
verify access. You can also log error messages with SQL Server itself,
and then view them with NT event viewer. Make sure the FreeTDS library
is not compiled with pthread support.

Another option may be compiling DBD:Sybase against Sybase's OpenClient
libarries. May cost money. So far my experience with database
connectivity from Perl on Unix to Windows has been very bad.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au