(RADIATOR) MaxSessions incorrect

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 4 16:22:21 CST 2003

Hello Rodolfo -

If you specify "Simultaneous-Use" as a check item that Radiator is
configured to use, it will give the sort of error you see if the number
of sessions is exceeded according to the Radiator session database.

You haven't included your configuration file so I can't say for sure,
but if you don't want Radiator to do simultaneous use checking at all
you can specify a NULL session database:

<SessionDatabase NULL>
</SessionDatabase>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au