(RADIATOR) radiator and ipass

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Mon Sep 30 06:38:55 CDT 2002

Hi All,

Is there anybody on the list running ipass netserver and radiator?
I am having problems with my config. I have installed both software but in order to get it to
work properly, ipass specifies that the following lines should be added to all client clauses
in the radiator config file:

      RewriteUsername s/^IPASS\/([^@]+)\@([^@]+)$/IPASS\/$1#$2\@myipass/

After having added the line above, I (assume) then need to add the character / to the  UsernameCharset
set in radiator so as to allow names of the form IPASS/username ?

Default of ( a-zA-Z0-9\._ at - ). I have tried (  UsernameCharset a-zA-Z0-9\._ at -/)  and (  UsernameCharset a-zA-Z0-9\._ at -\/ )

But I noticed that when I do so, a request with the name of the form IPASS/username kills radiator.
It just stops and even there is nothing in the log with a trace 4 option.

Please I would liek someone to provide me with a working config and if possible a brief explanation
of any area that is not too clear or standard.

Regards,
Tunde I.