(RADIATOR) Win2k, ADSI, and group membership

Motley, Mark Mark_Motley at earthtech.com
Sat Sep 28 19:08:39 CDT 2002

Errr, after looking at the code more carefully (and after a full nights
sleep), I realized that I was *way* off the mark on this!

The setup below will bind and open the actual domain object, not the user
object.  Although I guess using the UPN to authenticate the OpenDSObject
call against the domain is a start, it's not really where we want to be in
order to check anything at all about the user (since we haven't opened the
user object, just the domain object).  I'm not sure why I didn't see this
yesterday...