(RADIATOR) radiator and ipass

Mike Blancas mblancas at mozcom.com
Mon Sep 30 20:29:38 CDT 2002

Our setup is to proxy all iPass request to our iPass netserver using the
AuthBy RADIUS and Realm DEFAULT. My local accounts are handled by
different Realm and AuthBy clauses. This setup has been working for more
than 1 yr without any problems. In the bottom of my radius.cfg, I have the
following lines:

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host ipass.netserver.ip