(RADIATOR) maximum number of client supported for Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 18 00:26:06 CDT 2002

Hello Murugan -

No there are no limits to the number of clients supported by Radiator.

Yes you can configure ODBC, Windows domain and flat file at the same
time.

There are many example configuration files in the "goodies" directory
of the distribution, and you should also read the reference manual
found in "doc/ref.html". There is also an excellent source of questions
and answers in the FAQ found in "doc/faq.html" and on the Radiator
mailing list archive.

	http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au