(RADIATOR) Fixed IP assignment to some clients

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 13 19:06:03 CDT 2002

Hello Tony -

What you show below should work, but as always a copy of the
configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from
Radiator is what we need to look at. The first thing to do is run the
select query by hand to see what is returned, then check the trace 4 to
see what Radiator is doing.

If you send me the results from the above, I will take a look.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au