(RADIATOR) Troubles with getting MPPE Keys in Access-Accept

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Fri Oct 11 14:27:28 CDT 2002

Hi Philipp,

You might need to set the key first. For example:

<AuthBy DYNADDRESS>
 Identifier myIPADDRESSauth
 Allocator mySQLallocator
 PoolHint %{Client:Identifier}
 MapAttribute   yiaddr, Framed-IP-Address
 MapAttribute   subnetmask, Framed-IP-Netmask
 StripFromReply PoolHint
# policy = 4 (40bit), 2 (128bit), 6 (any)
 AddToReply MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = 1, MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = 6
 AddToReply MS-MPPE-Send-Key, MS-MPPE-Recv-Key
        DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
</AuthBy>

The snippet above is from my own config. Also I don't think the AutoMPPEKeys
takes any parameter. In my config I have it on a line itself as just
"AutoMPPEKeys"
and not "AutoMPPEKeys Yes"

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.