(RADIATOR) AuthBy LDAP2

Jason Signalness jsignalness at btinet.net
Wed Nov 6 12:50:05 CST 2002

Hello,

I have resolved my issue.  We were rewriting the username, stripping off
the Realm, and then trying to use %R.  %R must have been empty or
something because the realm was stripped off.

Rather than using this:
UsernameAttr   uid

We now use this and skip the username rewriting altogether:
SearchFilter   (uid=%U)

So far, it seems to work just fine.

Thanks,
Jason