(RADIATOR) Fwd: no subject

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Mar 5 16:49:33 CST 2002

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 01:37:01 +0300
From: "Emad Gamea" <emad at jeel.com>
To: "Owner-Radiator" <owner-radiator at open.com.au>

Dear All

I am trying since 2 weeks back to configure our installed radiator with
guest account and assign Access-list in the router to this account without
any luck can any one advice

Best Regards

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X