(RADIATOR) Fwd: no subject

Chris M chrism at peakpeak.com
Tue Mar 5 17:06:32 CST 2002

Helo Emad:

Check the logs (turn on tracing message with Trace 4)

Read the manual

Read the archives for similar configs

Check out the goodies/ directory for sample configs

There has to be a lot more detail here and evidence that you've RTFM'ed
before anyone will be much help.  If someone is installing this and has a
lot of familiarity with Perl that will help.

Chris

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au