(RADIATOR) Re: CERT Advisory CA-2002-06

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Mar 4 23:31:48 CST 2002

Subject: Fwd: CERT Advisory...
Hello All,

A number of people have requested information about whether Radiator is
vulnerable to this buffer overflow.

Radiator is written in perl and was developed independenly of the
implementations listed in the advisory.

Radiator is _not_ vulnerable to the buffer overflow mentioned in the advisory.

Cheers

Daniel Senie                                        dts at senie.com
Amaranth Networks Inc.                    http://www.amaranth.com

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au