(RADIATOR) help with <Handler Realm=RealmFoo>

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 31 17:38:44 CDT 2002

Hello Robert -

 From the configuration below, it looks like you have defined a global
RewriteUsername to strip the realm, which will remove the realm suffix
from the username *before* the Handlers are processed. Note that the
Radiator configuration file is not "sequential" in the sense that *all*
global configuration is dealt with at startup time, independent of where
the statements appear in the configuration file.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au