(RADIATOR) CalledStationId question

Chris M chrism at peakpeak.com
Wed Jul 31 22:19:11 CDT 2002

I'm trying to do something in my config file to intercept people that are
dialing a certain number, and rejecting their authentication attempts
completely.

I have a multi-realm config, but I'm using CalledStationId.pm like this in
one of the realms as a test:

<Realm goplaces.net>

<CalledStationId 2125554444>
         # Log accounting for the misguided users
        AcctLogFileName
/var/log/radius/peopleThatShouldNotBeDialingThisNumber.txt
</CalledStationId>

         # keep going through all AuthBy clauses
         AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept

The AuthBy clauses for the realm follow these lines.

Anyway, I really have no clue what I'm doing here, but I do know that this
isn't working.  In a Trace 4 I never see anything interesting happening,
and the peopleThatShouldNotBeDialingThisNumber.txt file doesn't get
created, so no one is traversing this section apparently.

Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong?  In essence, anyone calling
2125554444 I want to be denied but any other number they dial it should go
ahead and try to AuthBy them, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au