(RADIATOR) Memory leak in one of the modules or perl executable.

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Jul 26 23:43:42 CDT 2002

Hello Dan,

I wasnt able to reproduce this problem here with Radiator 3.1, your config
file and testing with

./radpwtst -service_type Authenticate-Only -nas_port_type Virtual -notrace
-user mikem-fred -iterations 100000

On my linux box, size of raadiusd stabilised quickly at 5616 Kb.

What version of Radiator are you using, and what flags are you passing to your
radpwtst?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au