(RADIATOR) Memory Leak with PAM

Forbes Mike Mike.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Mon Jul 29 14:40:55 CDT 2002

What is the standard memory usage for radiator?  We have 900 or so modems
authenticating to this, is radiator keeping a state table of the sessions
 and if so how much space would that take up per user.  I am seeing
memory continuing to ramp up from almost nothing to 30megs oon up to
250megs.

I am still trying to track down a memory leak with radiator authenticating
via PAM (Kereberos).  I have tested on a SUN which has a different PAM
infrastructure than RedHat and get the same results as my RedHat
test.(they could both have the leak I guess).

As far as in depth testing of this,  is this something I can take up with
tech support, or is there some direction you can point me on doing
testing (not sure where to go to find a memory leak).

Thanks,

Mike Forbes

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au