(RADIATOR) Memory leak in one of the modules or perl executable.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 23 17:34:52 CDT 2002

Hello Dan -

Mike is travelling this week, but he will look at this when he returns.

In the meantime, can you please tell me how you are testing? And could you
also send me the details of how you are testing and the outputs of "ps",
"top" or whatever you are using to measure the memory usage? Also please
include anything else that might be useful in tracing the problem.

thanks and regards

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au